7.9.06

~*~ finally, a new post ~*~

general updates on our life... let's see...

i am beyond pregnant... belly growing and growing, baby dancing and dancing, me waddling and waddling more and more... ! so excited, actually :) it's a bizarre wonderful feeling to grow a tiny little person inside me-- highly recommend it!

we've been in the states for a few weeks now, missing the holy land a lot, but slowly getting used to this new place... we've been living with my parents and grandmother in southern california (near the beach, which is lovely... went today and was quite refreshing!) and enjoying a vacationish lifestyle... sleeping late, lounging around a lot, eating well... happysigh.

we'll be moving to albuquerque, new mexico in about a week and a half... yay! we went to visit a couple weeks ago (click on aria's link to see photos of our visit) and felt much more at home there than in LA, so off we go!

that's about it, actually... !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Congrats on the baby! You look great :-) Glad you are all here safe and sound and good luck in Albuquerque. The Berkshires wouldn't mind you back either... ;-)

leila said...

okay but WHERE IS THE BELLY? GIVE ME THE BELLY!

you both look so beautiful, radiant, happy. it swells my heart with love to see you both. but i need close ups! and body shots! i'll stick a picture of sieni's belly on my blog if you do.

XXOO
love you, sweet carolina ROCKS! and patrik is quite awesome, too.

love form leila

Anonymous said...

Hola Carolineup! I'm delighted to hear you guys are moving to ABQ! I'm currently in Fla. hanging out with Ali and getting checkups at the VA, but it's getting very expensive because of the transportation situation (having to rent a car to get around). I'll probably see you in ABQ next trip up.

Hugs to you both,

Bumpa

Sofia said...

I LOVE your growing belly bump!! I saw some pictures of you and Patrick on Aria's web site :) I'm so happy that everything worked out and that you're moving to Abluquerque (spelling that word doesn't come naturally!). Anyway, Chubs and Bert and I send you a HUGE hug and kiss from our part of the world!!!