26.6.06

much more focused today

ohm.
was a bit disoriented this morning after a very vivid dream of having to drive a huge red bus with my mother and two people here from the world centre in the front seat with me, but no other passengers... in my dream i had forgotten how to drive, and the bus was going so fast and i just had to try and steer, but then we came to a toll booth and i somehow had to remember how to brake... deardeardear. stayed sleepy and disoriented til lunchtime, but after lunch got a bunch of energy and finally managed to get some work done. (yay for me!)
this sleepy/unfocused thing tho... have got to do something about it. maybe i need more iron.
(p.s. my favorite part of the picture-- the sleeping bear snuggling the globe :D )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it took me a while, but I see it! how cool!

it's my last night in portland, and I can't sleep... gotta get to the bus station at 5:30am, get to Boston in time to catch a 9:40am flight back to Denver. I think my summer plans are starting to stress me out! but it's fun anyhoo.

love you! wish you were here to stay up with me!

love, sam

Anonymous said...

I love the image of the big red bus! Takes me back to the CDS bus route days...

Bet you're watching the Ghana-Brazil game right now. I'll keep up on CNN website -

You are definitely in the stage of "having trouble concentrating" of your pregnancy. It's a kind of daydreamy, lazy, sweet mellow time before you get REALLY uncomfortable and impatient toward the end!

Love and hugs and prayers, Mommy