29.11.05

daydreaming

my day has floated by in a haze of daydreams ~ this morning, i was off in my little imaginary world, enjoying my imaginary life, giggling at all the thrilling things happening in my imaginary existence... and missed my stop to get off the bus!! jejeje... an old israeli man was poking my shoulder for a full minute before i even noticed that he was trying to get my attention, pointing out the window at the other baha'istas outside the bus waving frantically for me to get off before the bus drove away!!! ay, diosito lindo, despistada total que soy!!! twice today i've started walking somewhere to do something oh-so-important and realized halfway there that i have no idea where i'm going or why i'm going there... cuz my daydreams envelop me completely~ jijiji

No comments: