20.4.06

~*~ le mariage ~*~

there were a million steps leading up to the terrace where the ceremony took place...
and we were half an hour late, so the guests waited and waited...
the vows...
the signing...mon belle-mère... tres leches como wedding cake...

la familia... ferdinand & rebecca (patrik's parents), the newlyweds, mormor, mamita, carole&matthew (patrik's sister and brother-in-law)....
my "bridesmaids" joanna and sherri...
le bouquet...we're married!!!
fotos en bahji...





exhausted...



5 comments:

Carol Andrea said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe it Caroline. I'm so happy for you. May God bless your mariage forever. Y espero ver fotos pronto de esos babies que se que van a ser super lindos e inteligentes. Muchas pero muchas felicidades.

Anonymous said...

My dearest married Carolina and her new man Patrick,

Congratulations! I am so happy for both of you. I wish you much happiness as you start your lives together.... and you're gonna have very cute kids it seems.

Love ya,
shizzy

juliet said...

Dearest Caroline & Patrik,
We are so happy and joyful for you!!! That your special souls should find one another in this life is of no surprise, as beauty attracts beauty! May Bahá'u'lláh continue to shower His Blessings and Confirmations upon you, your marriage, and the precious (and most gorgeous) children you will bring forth. We love you so much! CONGRATS TO THE NEWLYWEDS!!!!

Big hugs,
Sahba & Juliet

FlordeMaria said...

Caroline and Patrick: I am so happy for you guys. My tears of happiness dont let me think much of what to say I am just so so happy!! you guys make a great, a perfect couple and I am honored that I was able to share with you during my Pilgramage.
Congratulations!!!

un abrazozotote,
Flor :)

Anonymous said...

Caroline - CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm teary-eyed from looking at your beautiful photos! Patrick must be a wonderful man to have your love. I wish you both the best and send you all my love. SO happy for you both!!!

Love,
Sheri (McKay) Kelly