2.1.06

five things...


today i procrastinated by filling this out... twas fun :D


Five things I plan to do before I die:
1. Find peace within myself
2. Live on an island
3. Paraglide
4. Deliver lots of babies
5. Make some babies?
*
Five things I can do:
1. Laugh. A lot.
2. Dance
3. Make brownies from a box
(but they sure are yummy...)
4. Hugs
5. Procrastinate (obviously...)
*
Five things I cannot do:
1. A cartwheel
2. Ski (though I’ve never tried...)
3. Stay organized
4. Give up my cereal addiction
5. Lie (no matter how hard I try!)
*
Five things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Soul
2. Laughter
3. His voice
4. Eyes
5. Lips
*
Five things I say most often:
1. Shuah!
2. Cosita...
3. I lov-a yu
4. anyway,
5. miamorsh...
*
Five celebrity Crushes:
1. Jack Johnson
(he IS my boyfriend, after all)
2. John Cusack
3. Johnny Depp
4. Jimmy Fallon
5. Keanu (gotta love keanu...
plus, there had to be at least one without a plain ol' "J" name!)
p.s. i changed my setting so anyone can post comments...
tell me your "five things" :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this response really anonymous? It's my first blog entry...

If you're the only one who can see it, then I'll respond!

Love, Mommy

Anonymous said...

five things?.. too much for me.. jejeje..
estamos bien, sin novedades.
saludos,
chechi b.