19.2.06

...there once was a blog...

... that bit me in the butt... :)

owing to the excess of cheese lately (!), here are some (non-cheesy) photos for your blogging enjoyment, taken by shiva, my delightfully giggly third-culture-kid friend:






this is shiva & me

















these are our toes...






that same day, lounging after a office brunch before a holy day celebration, shiva took the following series of photos, during which sherri (hilarious future-super-star officemate) and i got increasingly happy, and poor maryam, who had a migraine, got worser and worser...






ha!

~*~

p.s. to all those who have happened to come across my blog-- i'd love to know who you are! please go ahead and leave a comment, even if you don't have a blog yourself :)

7 comments:

carolina said...

see, i'll start :)

my name is carolina, and yes, i sometimes check my own blog...

Sasha McKinney said...

Hi sweetie!
I understand... i love when people leave comments and I always check.. it makes me so happy to get them!! : ) Unfortunately, I don't always leave them when I look at other people's blogs, but since you asked us to, here it is!! You look wonderful by the way! I love you!! Oh, and I love the first wedding dress that you sent me a picture of sooo much!!! $300??!!!! ack! But the second one is very beautiful too. : )

Sofia said...

Hello :) I love your blog! And I'm always checking it out...

By the way, I know Sherri and Shiva!!!! I love them sooo much! Shiva is the cutest and I miss her soooooooooooooooooooo much! Please give her a big kiss on the cheek for me!!! And tell her we'll see her in June! Yay :=D

David, Gianni & Ela said...

Hello :O)
We also check your blog frequently :o) We love keeping in touch with friends and family and this is the perfect way, specially when we're SOOOO FAR AWAY :o(
A big hug, TQM

David & Gianni

carolina said...

hahaha... this is great... :)

thanks for your comments!

i was kind of hoping for some of the BWCers who have mysteriously come across my page would let me know who they are too... ;o

Anonymous said...

Always seeing what you are up to!! :O) Please send my love to the BWC'ers that know me.. I recognize Maryam and Shery from the above pictures! :O)

Anonymous said...

Hola,
Igual veo tu blog.. jejeje.