27.2.06

~ time out of time ~

*
~*~ happy ayyam-i-ha ~*~
*
days of joy and sharing :)
p.s. in the spirit of joy and sharing, patrik and i went wedding ring shopping last night! and of course, in true BWC fashion, ran into baha'is at the jewlery shop... jejeje... i'm thiiis close to buying my wedding dress too (why is that purchasing things makes it all seem more real and less like we're just pretending? jeje) but am waiting on my sister's opinions before hitting the "proceed with checkout" button online!
patrik's parents have moved their trip to haifa up, and it seems like they're coming in april now instead of may... so we're looking into possible dates (that is, if we get permission)... that would be about 6 weeks from now, which is exciting and wonderful and i hope to god it could be so soon! haha.. not exactly the most patient person... :D also starting to look around at possible places...
my imagination is taking over lately, and i'm not getting ANY work done these days! jeje
*
more later...

2 comments:

Sasha McKinney said...

Hi sweetie! I love the dress, but I also love the skirt with the top!! You are going to look so beautiful!!
i'm sorry I keep missing your calls. : ( i always leave my phone in another room and either can't hear it or can't get up to get it because i'm nursing Sasha! i'm going to tie my cell phone around my neck!! call me again, call me again!! :D

Anonymous said...

such an exciting time for you, Caroline. Wouldn't it be wonderful if Jere's pilgrimage and your wedding coincided!!!

Can't wait to meet Patrick. I know you'll bring him to Costa Rica the first opportunity you get!

keeping you in my prayers
Julie