10.2.06

tour virtual de mi casita

this is my living room :) very spacious and bright


this is the view from the big windows... aaah, ocean.... (and those are most of my plants which, thankfully, survived the move)


i must say, the kitchen is one of the best parts... it's all very homey, wood cabinets and everything! hehehe... funny what you come to appreciate....




and this is my teensy tinesy bedroom... all that fits is my bed and a little shelf and the closet... quite cozy and tent-like... :)

i was going to take photos of the bathrooms too, but then figured i could just leave it to your imaginations... rest assured they're quite luxurious! :D

3 comments:

Sasha McKinney said...

Your flat is beautiful!!! And it looks like you even have a view of the ocean. Where did you move to and how many flat mates do you have?
I love you,
aria

gypsy said...

i know exactly where that is...
that is the Hillel low-rise (health center...)
and its one to last floor...
did you take Radostina's place?
*she was my orientation...sigh*

carolina said...

ooh, so many questions about my new flat! :D

i was home sick the last few days so aproveche to take some photos...

i live with emem (nigeria) and melissa (brazil). radostina (bulgaria) got married two weeks ago (hurray for weddings!) so i got her room... :)